Wednesday 13 May 2015

Mental Health Awareness Week: Diary of an anti-depressant - citalopram

Diary of an anti-depressant: Day 3
I slept better, still not great, but better than the insomnia I've experienced during the previous nights.
I woke early again - 6.15 - and struggled to fall back to sleep. I couldn't help but lay in bed feeling quite down, not sad, just worried that I don't seem to be able to fully grasp any thoughts or feelings. I'm praying that this is only going to be temporary as I'm adamant that I don't want to feel emotionally numb.
I'm still experiencing rapid bouts of nausea - even as I write this - but once up I felt surprisingly refreshed, yet still fuzzy headed - I'm convinced that this is intensifying my need to sleep. My headache is also yet to shift which is making me feel rather unpleasant and I appear to have developed a constant bloat, but aside from this, I feel well in myself - especially after getting some fresh air!
I'm beginning to feel reassured and excited at the thought of a future without the worries and sadness that once crippled me...

No comments:

Post a Comment